Changes to 3.2.2 from 3.2.1
Variables which are not in the model can now be included in the data or initial values without giving an error. If there are any such variables, the data loaded or equivalent status message lists them.
- New functions ilogit (inverse logit) and icloglog (inverse complementary log-log)
- New non-central hypergeometric and generalized F distributions (these were there already but they are now documented in the manual).
- Appearance of linux output has been improved and now matches the format for Windows execution for external compatibility with code such as R2OpenBUGS.
- The random walk metropolis updater is now available but disabled by default.
- Bug fix - density() and deviance() functions are now calculated correctly for forward-sampled nodes.
- Bug fix - gammap() now works.
- Bug fix - Corrected bug in the 'equals' function
- Fix of infinite loop in the left-censored Pareto distribution.
- Deviance and DIC now work for the generalized gamma distribution.
- Documented that k=1 is now permitted for the t distribution. This is the Cauchy distribution.
- File paths which contain brackets now work in scripts.
- Updater properties can now be externalized / internalized.
Changes to 3.2.1 from 3.1.2
- A new add-on package of reliability-related distributions called ReliaBUGS has been added to OpenBUGS. Documentation and examples are supplied from the menus.
- Censoring is available using the C(lower,upper) notation, and is unchanged with respect to previous versions. (The I(lower,upper) notation is still avabilable, but is deprecated.) Truncation is now available using the notation T(lower,upper) for the following densities: dbeta(), dcat(), dexp(), dnorm(), dpois(), dt() and dweib().
- Bugs in the modelInternalize and modelExternalize scripts have been corrected and the scripts can now specify a name/location for the restart code. The R Pacakage R2OpenBUGS now uses this feature to allow users to retrieve OpenBUGS results to R for monitoring before continuing execution.
- A bug in the samplesDensity was corrected.
- Bugs were corrected that occurred when monitoring was set before any updates or if 0 updates were requested.
- Linux script execution no longer produces an infinite loop if modelQuit() is not included at the end of the script file.
- Linux installation to standard locations is now implemented from a single downloaded tar file.
Changes to 3.1.2 from 3.1.1
- Density strips added to Windows version. This is a new Compare plot for compactly illustrating posterior distributions by shaded strips which fade from darkest at the mode to white in the tails.
- Fix for trap when samplesDensity called from scripts
- Fix for Internalize from the Windows menu
- Internal updates and bug fixes to enable BRugs on windows and linux.
Changes to 3.1.1 from 3.1.0
- Added explanation of the operation of the thin update option to the manual.
- Fixed bug with negative coordinates in GeoBUGS maps.
- Corrected documentation about forward and backslash in file paths.
- Added modelSetWD and modelGetWD scripting commands
- Corrected documentation of generic likelihood and prior specifications